top of page



        Citizens can access information about cases or arrests, as long as they complete the necessary form about what information they are requesting.  Depending on the seriousness of the incident you are requesting and whether or not the case is still pending further investigation, not all information requested can be released at the time of the request.  This is not saying you can never have access to the information you are requesting.  You can submit the request in person at the Sheriff's Office, or you can email the request to  You can also fax the request to (254)435-2245.



bottom of page